|- “Had a GREAT week at desert cliffs! this was my first time going with my mom and wasn’t sure what to expect. It was more then anything I could have imagined!! The hikes were beautiful, the food was delicious, the people were very kind to me and the work outs were tough yet satisfying! All in all this trip was one of the best decisions I have made. All together I lost 7.4 pounds of body fat! This is a great place to get yourself back in the swing of things! Thank you all for this wonderful week ♥ Ali A.”
- “Thanks to everyone at Desert Cliffs for providing such fun, intense hikes! Trying to keep up with Leanne was a blast! I LOVED every second of the trip!” Kate S.
- “Desert Cliffs: Hiking and Hospitality = Health and Happiness!” Joan, BC
- “Been a year since our visit and still maintaining our new lifestyle and made new friends for life with the wonderful staff at DC. There’s no better fitness resort anywhere!” Heather P.
- “I just got back from a week at desert cliffs and just want to say that it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.. Thank you to all the guides and everyone else. It was something we will never forget and will be back next year!!” Kim B.
- …”Leaving this Saturday night for Jamaica… thanks for being a major part in this life change I’m going through. I love to excercise and am so much more conscious of what I eat. All of the Desert Cliffs family has been so amazing and positive making it possible what I thought was impossible. I can go on this trip and enjoy it! You are amazing I love you so much and thanks!” Melinda E.
- “DC was the best jump start ever for me! Since my week there in August I am down 15 pounds, workout daily with greater intensity then ever before, climbed 2 NW mountain peaks and use a calorie counter on my computer desk top to keep me honest. I am 44 years old and back to the weight I was when I married my husband 18 years ago. Thanks DC. I am looking forward to coming back someday!” Melissa T.
- “I just registered for the Draper Trail Days Trail Run/Walk. I’ll be doing a 4 mile trail walk in Draper Corner Canyon. I never would have considered doing something like this before my incredible experience at Desert Cliffs. Thanks” Denise S.
- “An excerp from my Desert Cliffs blog…… friends, I came to St. George, Utah and I found me, a little more each day. And I will love this place and the people here who believed in me when I couldn’t. I will forever be in the debt of this beautiful place and these people who so unselfishly carried me through this journey. I am blessed.” Amanda D.